Glench dot com!!
The Place Where I Put Stuff On The Internet?
Hello, cats and kittens! My name is Glen Chiacchieri and this is my website! I'm a 23 year-old dude living in Somerville, Massachusetts that has been not unfavorably called the "Hitler of winking". This is a public archive of pretty much all the creative stuff I've done, some good and some bad. If you find something interesting, that must have been a mistake so please email me.
To be notified of updates to this site, follow this Twitter account or subscribe via RSS feed. Enjoy!
- A collection of articles I've written over the years! There is a lot of stuff here! Some rants, some serious, some funny, and some personal.
- Some creative writing!
- Happens occasionally.
- Open-source Software
- Open-source software projects I've authored.
- Closed-source Software
- Software I've written or helped write whose secrets I may not divulge.
Consists mostly of my paid work.
- A collection of the best photographs I've taken.
- Things I've Made
- Pictures and descriptions of physical things I've made! Shirts, legos, robuts, graffiti, and more!
- Random doodles from when I felt like drawing something! Most are wacky, all are badly drawn.
- A comic started in 2006 with currently sporadic updates.
- My few excursions into the world of moving pictures!
- Light Painting
- A collection of long exposure drawings painted with a flashlight, a cell phone, a glowstick, or a flag. There are a bunch of different occasions I've taken these on, including a bonfire. Guys, I highly recommend doing this at parties.
- Wherein I test my antigravity device.
- A place for everything else! Lots of little programming demos.
- My Online Presence
- A list of public web services I use.
- Recent Updates
- Search This Site
Oh my goodness what are you doing down here? D-did you look through everything? Already? Oh dear... What are we going to do with you?